TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) – Tarwater Farm & & House took house the leading reward at Tuesday’s 41st Yearly Small company Awards event.
The occasion, which ranged from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Townsite Opportunity Ballroom, 535 S. Kansas Ave., brought in numerous hundred individuals.
Attendees dined on a lunch of beef suggestions prior to seeing narrated highlights of each of the 23 services chosen for the 9 award classifications.
Matt Pivarnik, president and ceo of the Greater Topeka Collaboration, praised all of the small companies in the Topeka location throughout his remarks.
” Small companies– they’re huge organization in Topeka,” Pivarnik stated. “Small companies are big services in Topeka.”
Pivarnik stated 90 percent of all companies in the capital city are small companies.
In addition, he stated, half of all tasks– some 41,000 in all– in Topeka remain in small companies. The yearly payroll for staff members of small companies in Topeka is $1.6 billion, he included.
The total list of winners at Tuesday’s event:
• Young Business Owner Award — Alejandro Mateos, of Naly’s Outdoor Co.
• Micro Business Award— Blue Jazz Coffee.
• Emerging Development Endeavor Award— Brew Bank.
• Women-Owned Small Company Award— Possession Lifecycle
• Minority-Owned Small Company Award— Harris & & Sons Enterprises
• Veteran-Owned Small Company Award— Anneal Effort
• Small Company Maker Award — PlainsCraft Covered Wagons
• Small Company Exporter Award — Harris Fabrication
• Top City Small Company of the Year — Tarwater Farm & & House
Copyright 2022 WIBW. All rights booked.